I'm always looking for healthy treats for myself... but I can't leave out Miss Maggie! My friend showed me how to make these awesome - and healthy - doggie treats.
1 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt
1/3 cup All Natural Peanut Butter (make sure the only ingredients are peanuts and salt - all the preservatives and extra ingredients in regular peanut butter can make your puppy sick)
1. Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Have an assistant help you lick the bowl.
3. Line a muffin tin (small or large depending on the size of your doggie) with liners. Use a cookie scoop to fill up the liners with the peanut butter goodness.
4. Freeze for about an hour.
5. Give them to a begging doggie!
What kind of homemade goodies do you give your doggie?