Do you love buffalo sauce? I do! I was over at Sweet Bella Roos for her weekly linky party, and I saw her awesome recipe for these buffalo style pork chops. Our friends came over and we all worked together to make these, along with baked green tomatoes and zucchini fries. It was an amazing dinner with great friends! We weren't sure everyone would like the buffalo sauce (even though they didn't turn out too spicy), so we made half of them with BBQ sauce.
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
2-3 tbsp wing sauce (or BBQ sauce, or BOTH)
Thinly sliced mozzarella
Boneless pork chops
Salt & Pepper
1. Season both sides of your pork chops with salt & pepper.
2. Heat the olive oil, butter, and wing sauce (or BBQ) together in a large skillet on medium high. We did 2 skillets - one with buffalo and one with BBQ.
3. After the mixture is heated, add the pork chops. Cook for a few minutes on each side until done.
|These are the pork chops with the buffalo sauce.|
|These are the pork chops with the BBQ sauce.|
4. After the pork chops are cooked, place them on a cookie sheet. (Cover the cookie sheet with aluminum for easier clean up.) Coat the pork chops with additional buffalo or BBQ sauce.
5. Top each pork chop with a thin slice of mozzarella. Broil on high for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
These came out wonderfully! Everyone enjoyed them - it's definitely a keeper recipe!