1. I made a chicken station by spreading out plastic wrap on my counter and placing the sliced chicken breast on top. Use a meat tenderizer to flatten out the chicken.
2. Spread 1/2 wedge of The Laughing Cow cheese on each chicken breast. It's easier to spread if you let the cheese sit out for a little bit.
3. Place the ham on top of the chicken.
4. Whisk the egg (or egg beaters) in one bowl and bread crumbs in another. Roll up the chicken - smaller side to wider side. Dip it in the egg and coat it with the breadcrumbs. You shouldn't have to use toothpicks, the chicken will stay together.
5. Place the roll-ups seam side down in a 9x18 pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Spray the tops of the chicken with the non-stick cooking spray and bake on 350 for 35-40 minutes. (I only baked mine for 30 minutes and because there were so many, they didn't get done & I had to cook them longer.)
|Okay - clearly not all the way done (I had to heat it in the microwave a little) but you get the idea. I was in a rush and forgot to take another picture.|
Serve with some green beans or salad and corn and you're dinner is set!